Owner and Data Controller
2 Smith Square
Phone Number: 0333 090 8870
E-mail: [email protected]
The Owner (Fixcrowd limited) follows robust and appropriate safety and security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure, access, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
Data processing is processed using computers and/or IT tools, following secure procedures and modes strictly related to the appropriate purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner (Fixcrowd Limited), the Data may in some cases be accessible to other persons in charge and involved with:
- Mail carriers
- Third party technical services and applications
The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Your Privacy and Personal Data
Fixcrowd Limited is devoted to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. Your Data is collected to allow the Owner (Fixcrowd Limited) to comply with its legal obligations, provide its service, protect its rights and interests, address enforcement requests, (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity.
This policy outlines the information collected when:
- You use our website (fixcrowd.com)
- You make enquiries via our website
The type of personal information we collect
We collect data from our customers when:
- Making a booking
- Requesting a quote
- Requesting a call back
- Browsing our website (fixcrowd.com)
- Leaving feedback and reviews
- Signing up to marketing material
- Applying or enquiring into a career
The type of information we collect from you depends on your interaction or request.
When making a booking, requesting a quote, call back, leave feedback or reviews and/or sign up for marketing material:
- Your address
- Your telephone number/s
- Your email address
- Your billing information taken for deposits, or holding credit card information for use in the case of cancellations
- Any comments/feedback you submit
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When using our website to:
- Device type
- Operating system
- IP address
- Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
- Location information (generic location, such as city or neighbourhood)
- Other data about your device to provide the services
When contacting the Owner (Fixcrowd Limited) for a job/career:
- Personal details (name, address, phone numbers, email address, etc)
- Education details
- Employment history
- Salary history
- Other relevant details
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information for the following reasons:
- When necessary to complete a booking, because it is in our legitimate interests (because you have consented to our use of your personal data by subscribing to emails or similar ways)
- When responding to requests and/or enquiries you have made or which you have submitted via our email address or website
- Where you have consented (subscribed) to receive email marketing communications
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For internal record keeping and sending you service emails (quotes, estimates, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders)
- We may also use the information to modify our website according to your interests.
How long we keep your data
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
We are committed to actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it. Your personal data will either be deleted securely or in some cases anonymised.
Changes to this privacy statement
This Privacy Statement will be under regular review and was last updated on 07 March 2022.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access:
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification:
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure:
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing:
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability:
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] or on 0333 080 9970 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
2 Smith Square
Phone Number: 0333 090 8870
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113